Summer School on Arithmetic and Dynamics, Bogotá, 10-15 July 2017
- Pierre Colmez, CNRS & Université Paris 6
- Etienne Ghys, CNRS & ENS Lyon
- Andrés Sambarino, CNRS & Université Paris 6
- Benoît Stroh, Université Paris 6
The school will consist of two courses: Geometry and dynamics & Number theory, with 8 hours of common-core syllabus and 2 x 7.5 hours of specialized lectures (go to Schedule).
Attendance is open to everyone but is is necessary to register here before June 15th.
A bibliography with some useful references is available here.
- Alexander Cardona, Universidad de Los Andes
- María Carrizosa, Université de Lyon 1
- Guillermo Mantilla-Soler, Universidad de Los Andes
- Vincent Pilloni, CNRS & ENS Lyon
- Florent Schaffhauser, Universidad de Los Andes
This event is open to all interested mathematicians, independently of national or ethnic origins, religious convictions, or other personal life situations.