Registration for the meeting will take place on Monday (June 4) between 7 AM and 8:20 AM at the side of the auditorium of the Mario Laserna building, Universidad de los Andes. The building has two entrances, the front one on Carrera 1 E and the side entrance on Calle 19 A. You need to enter through the side entrance.
View Mario Laserna Building in a larger map
The side entrance is just under a glass bridge than joins the building with the rest of the university.
There will be several persons with the logo of the University picking up people from the lobby of hotel Augusta to the University throughout the week.
On Monday, they will leave the lobby at 7:15, 7:30, 7:45, 8:00, 8:15 and 8:25.
from Tuesday to Friday, they will leave the lobby at 7:15, 7:30 and 7:45.
If you follow them, they will take you to the registration area and the auditorium.
Please, once you get your badge, do not loose it. It is the ID that you will need to use to enter the rest of campus.
There will be a welcome cocktail at the bar in Hotel Augusta on Sunday (June 3) at 5 PM. Please join us.
The schedule for the meeting is here (PDF).Plenary Speakers
Tutorials (May 30 - June 2)
- Josep Maria Font (Universitat de Barcelona, España)
- Deirdre Haskell (McMaster University, Canada)
- Denis Hirschfeldt (Chicago, USA)
- Ulrich Kohlenbach (Darmstad, Germany)
- Benedikt Löwe (ILLC, Netherlands)
- Antonio Montalbán (Chicago, USA)
- Justin Moore (Cornell, USA)
- Daniele Mundici (Florence, Italy)
- Alf Onshuus (U. de los Andes, Colombia)
- Valeria de Paiva (Palo Alto Research, USA)
- Tom Scanlon (Berkeley, USA)
- Simon Thomas (Rutgers, USA)
- Jouko Väänänen (Helsinki, Finland - Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Model Theory: Hans Adler (Vienna University)
- Set Theory: Andrés Eduardo Caicedo (Boise State University)
- Algebraic Logic: Nikolaos Galatos (University of Denver)
- Xavier Caicedo (U. de los Andes, Colombia)
- Walter Carnielli (U. de Campinas, Brasil)
- Roberto Cignoli (U. de Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Rod Downey (Victoria University, New Zealand)
- Angus Macintyre (Queen Mary U., London)
- Menachem Magidor (U. of Jerusalem, Israel)
- Francisco Miraglia (U. de Sao Paulo, Brasil)
- Carlos Di Prisco (IVIC, Venezuela)
- Charles Steinhorn (Vassar College, USA)