Summer School on Arithmetic and Dynamics, Bogotá, 10-15 July 2017
- Pierre Colmez, CNRS & Université Paris 6
- Etienne Ghys, CNRS & ENS Lyon
- Andrés Sambarino, CNRS & Université Paris 6
- Benoît Stroh, Université Paris 6
The school will consist of two courses: Geometry and dynamics & Number theory, with 8 hours of common-core syllabus and 2 x 7.5 hours of specialized lectures (go to Schedule).
Attendance is open to everyone but is is necessary to register here before June 15th. We will be able to offer partial financial support for students coming from outside Bogota (please apply though the registration form).
A bibliography with some useful references is available here.
- Alexander Cardona, Universidad de Los Andes
- María Carrizosa, Université de Lyon 1
- Guillermo Mantilla-Soler, Universidad de Los Andes
- Vincent Pilloni, CNRS & ENS Lyon
- Florent Schaffhauser, Universidad de Los Andes
This event is open to all interested mathematicians, independently of national or ethnic origins, religious convictions, or other personal life situations.